There are 12 categories of Membership depending on your requirements.
Benefits of Membership
• The number of members in each category is strictly limited
• Members can obtain and maintain a handicap
• Members of The Roxburghe Golf Club are registered with the Scottish Golf Union
• Members have full use of the Clubhouse facilities
• Members enjoy a discounted green fee of £30.00 for an unlimited number of guests
• From 1st April to 31st October members may invite an unlimited number of guests after 4pm for £17 per guest
• Members may play in Club Competitions including Monthly Medal, Spring and Summer Competitions
• Additional seasonal discounts at The Roxburghe Hotel and Golf Course Health and Beauty Suite
• Free Entrance to Floors Castle and Grounds and Gardens during the season
• Members junior guests receive 50% discount on guest green fees
• 15% discount on all Clubhouse food
• 10% discount on all Clubhouse beverage
• 10% discount on all goods in the Pro Shop (except hardware)
• Every member (except Junior & Winter categories) receives the golf Membership Privilege Book, packed full of special offers
• Terms and conditions apply See Corporate and Business Membership benefits separately.
For further details please download a copy of our 2013 Membership Pack along with a copy of our Membership Application Form (NB: Right click to download to your computer)
Tenancy: The tenancy will be a Short Assured Tenancy under the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988. The Lease may be renewed at the end of the prescribed term of let but applicants should be aware that possession of the property can be recovered by the proprietor at the expiry of the Lease if required.
Entry and Duration: Entry shall be at such date as may be agreed. The duration of the Lease shall be for an initial period of not less than six months.
Rent: The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by Standing Order on the 1st of each month with a proportionate amount payable on entry.
Repairs: The proprietor shall maintain the premises wind and water tight and keep in repair the structure and exterior of the house (including drains, gutters and external pipes), the installations in the house for the supply of water and electricity and for sanitation (including basins, sinks, baths and sanitary conveniences) and installations for space heating and water heating with the exception of any repairs occasioned by any act, omission or negligence of the tenant. Internal decoration shall be the tenant’s responsibility.
Painting: The proprietor shall carry out external painting.
Deposit: A deposit of two months rent will be payable on entry. This will be repaid to the tenant on termination of the lease, provided all obligations of the lease are fulfilled and the property left in a satisfactory condition.
References: The Estate will require the applicant, in the event of them finding a property that they wish to rent, to complete a Credit Check before granting them a tenancy.
Other Conditions: All the other customary Roxburghe Estates conditions of let shall apply and a copy of the pro forma Lease can be inspected at the Estate Office by bona fide intending applicants.
Viewing: Arrangements to view the property may be made by contacting Victoria Roddie, Roxburghe Estates Office, Kelso (Telephone 01573 223333)
Tenancy Application: Applications for the tenancy should be submitted on the accompanying form and delivered to Edward Johnson MRICS, Assistant Factor, at the address below.
Roxburghe Estates Office, Kelso, Roxburghshire TD5 7SF